An order cannot be placed until you have spoken with one of our representatives. A respresentative will determine if we are able to assist with your request and then personally walk you through the order process. You will need to be in front of a computer/device with an internet connection.
What To Expect After Placing An Order
- Once you have completed and paid for your order, we will begin preparing your documents IMMEDIATELY.
- Documents (including all accompanying forms for recording) will be completed and emailed to you within 24 hours.
If your document requires approval from a Title Company or other entity, this process may be delayed accordingly.
**Note – A RUSH order is available for a 1-2 hour turnaround-call office for details.
- Once the documents are completed, we will calculate the recording fee to the appropriate Recording Office and notify you of the amount you will need for recording. We will at that time, schedule you for a Notary appointment (if you are local) OR we will email the documents for you to print and use as your originals, along with complete instructions for the return.
- Once you have signed and/or returned your notarized documents and depending on whether or not you requested a recording service on your order, we will electronically record the documents* (if in San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles or Orange County) or mail the documents for recording.
- If an electronic recording* is ordered for San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles or Orange County, the original document(s) will be mailed to you via U.S.P.S. If we mail the document(s) to the Recorder, it may take several weeks to receive your originals, however, we will follow the recording to ensure it gets recorded.
As always, we are here from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday for any questions, comments, or concerns…Or if you just want to speak to a live person.
*E-RECORDINGS are normally processed within 24 business hours from signing or receipt of documents. Confirmation of recording is dependent upon Recorder’s workload. Once confirmation is received, originals will be mailed out immediately.