How To Order – Video Tutorial
What To Expect After Placing An Order
- Once you have completed and paid for your order, we will begin preparing your documents.
- Documents (including all accompanying forms for recording) will be completed within 24-48 business hours.
**Note – A RUSH order is available for a 1-2 hour turnaround-call office for details.
- Once the documents are completed, we will calculate the recording fee to the appropriate Recording Office and notify you of the amount you will need for recording. We will at that time, schedule you for a Notary appointment (if you are local) OR we will email the documents for you to print and use as your originals, along with complete instructions for the return.
- Once you have signed and/or returned your notarized documents and depending on whether or not you requested a recording service on your order, we will hand carry the documents (if in San Diego or Riverside County) or mail the documents for recording.
- If a hand carry recording is ordered for San Diego or Riverside County, the original document(s) will be mailed to you via U.S.P.S. If we mail the document(s) to the Recorder, it may take several weeks to receive your originals, however, we will follow the recording to ensure it gets recorded.
As always, we are here from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday for any questions, comments, or concerns…Or if you just want to speak to a live person.